ACES has teamed up with Departments of Physical Education and Sports in universities in the US to provide the opportunity for international sports professionals, administrators, sports journalists, researchers, graduate students, coach/instructor, and professors in Physical Education and Sports to experience the following:
- Learn theories in classroom taught by professors in the US.
- Learn ideas from leaders and organizers through interaction with well established sports organizations, clubs, as well as teams in the US.
- Learn American college and professional sports training and competition by visiting and observing teams’ training and competition.
- Discuss ideas that participants may establish with during the program with professors and leaders in the field of sports in the US.
- Visit places of interests in the US at the end of program.
If your organization, club, college/university or company is interested in the program, please contact ACES for more information.
Other Special Programs
- Coach Exchange Program
- Team Training and Competition
- Sports Administration Training Program
- Artists Exchange Program